It is the mission of J. S. Clark Magnet School's faculty and staff to offer a comprehensive and challenging curriculum to actively engage students and family members in the learning process.
* Children are our most valuable resource
* All children can learn and must be provided equitable opportunities to learn
* Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
* Our curriculum must be comprehensive in that it builds skills necessary for success in a culturally diverse society.
* All students and staff members have the right to work and learn together in a safe and orderly environment.
* Continuous professional improvement and growth opportunities for all staff members are crucial to the success of any
* Partnerships among students, parents, community, and schools are vital for the development of all children.
J.S. Clark Magnet School Handbook 2013-14