Monroe City Schools wants students to be the center of the education process. The district makes learning exciting by combining an aggressive curriculum and the latest technology. Students and teachers have access to an aligned curriculum that incorporates the use of the internet, response systems, interactive white boards, and other technology to make learning a memorable and active experience. Students are able to take part in education in new and exciting ways.
MCS wants students to…
- Achieve their highest potential.
- Become productive and responsible citizens.
- Be exposed to real life skills necessary for success in a culturally diverse society.
- Become creative problem-solvers and effective decision-makers.
- Learn in a safe and orderly setting.